澳洲同城网

标题: 怎样才能拿雅思图表作文满分 [打印本页]

作者: 冥朝网络    时间: 2015-4-7 23:01
标题: 怎样才能拿雅思图表作文满分

<div><span style="font-size:14px;">在雅思作文考试中,经常会碰到雅思图表作文,那么怎么才能拿到雅思图表作文满分呢?为此小编特收集整理了雅思图表作文满分经验介绍,分享给大家,希望对大家有所帮助,文中观点仅供参考。</span></div>
<div><br />
</div>
<div><br />
</div>
<div><span style="font-size:14px;">  The table below gives information on consumer spending on different items in five different countries in 2002.</span></div>
<div><span style="font-size:14px;">  Percentage of national consumer expenditure by category - 2002</span></div>
<div><br />
</div>
<div><br />
</div>
<div><span style="font-size:14px;">  构思过程:</span></div>
<div><br />
</div>
<div><br />
</div>
<div><span style="font-size:14px;">  I know that I can write a short introduction by paraphrasing the question.</span></div>
<div><span style="font-size:14px;">  I look for an overall trend. I can see that the food/drinks/tobacco category has the highest percentages, and leisure/education has the lowest.</span></div>
<div><span style="font-size:14px;">  Now I want to write two main body paragraphs. I need to select something to say about each country. Remember, there is no rule about what information you select; everyone will do this differently.</span></div>
<div><span style="font-size:14px;">  I look for the highest figures in each category: I can see that Turkey has the highest figure for food/drinks/tobacco AND for education/leisure. Italy has the highest figure for clothing/footwear.</span></div>
<div><span style="font-size:14px;">  So, I'll write a paragraph about Turkey and Italy.</span></div>
<div><span style="font-size:14px;">  My final paragraph needs to talk about Ireland, Spain and Sweden.</span></div>
<div><span style="font-size:14px;">  Maybe I'll point out that Ireland has a high figure for the first category, Spain has the lowest figure for education/leisure, and Sweden has the lowest figures for the first AND second categories.</span></div>
<div><span style="font-size:14px;">  I don't need a conclusion because I have already mentioned a general trend in point 2.</span></div>
<div><br />
</div>
<div><br />
</div>
<div><span style="font-size:14px;">  满分范文:</span></div>
<div><br />
</div>
<div><br />
</div>
<div><span style="font-size:14px;">  The table shows percentages of consumer expenditure for three categories of products and services in five countries in 2002.</span></div>
<div><span style="font-size:14px;">  It is clear that the largest proportion of consumer spending in each country went on food, drinks and tobacco. On the other hand, the leisure/education category has the lowest percentages in the table.</span></div>
<div><span style="font-size:14px;">  Out of the five countries, consumer spending on food, drinks and tobacco was noticeably higher in Turkey, at 32.14%, and Ireland, at nearly 29%. The proportion of spending on leisure and education was also highest in Turkey, at 4.35%, while expenditure on clothing and footwear was significantly higher in Italy, at 9%, than in any of the other countries.</span></div>
<div><span style="font-size:14px;">  It can be seen that Sweden had the lowest percentages of national consumer expenditure for food/drinks/tobacco and for clothing/footwear, at nearly 16% and just over 5% respectively. Spain had slightly higher figures for these categories, but the lowest figure for leisure/education, at only 1.98%.</span></div>
<div><br />
</div>
<div><br />
</div>
<div><span style="font-size:14px;">  以上就是雅思图表作文的相关介绍,希望对大家有所帮助,最后祝大家都能考出好成绩。</span></div>
作者: oo0o0oo    时间: 2015-7-3 14:00

作者: Blue·k_真    时间: 2015-7-3 16:58
good post
作者: soso119112    时间: 2015-7-4 04:43
灞呯劧鎴戜竴涓?竴涓?瓧鐪嬪畬浜
作者: yoyo2012    时间: 2015-7-4 06:17

作者: ktnjb    时间: 2015-7-4 07:03
椤朵竴椤讹紝鍒?矇浜
作者: 飞创SEO    时间: 2015-7-4 08:04
灞呯劧鎴戜竴涓?竴涓?瓧鐪嬪畬浜
作者: zero027    时间: 2015-7-4 12:20

作者: saiwing6    时间: 2015-7-4 12:40