公告:为给大家更好的使用体验,同城网今日将系统升级,页面可能会出现不稳定状态,由此给您带来的不便,敬请谅解!
升级时间:2016-7-24 11:00 -- 2016-7-24 15:00

澳洲同城网

楼主: 蕉太郎2009
打印 上一主题 下一主题

[雅思杂谈] 雅思准备全程记录

[复制链接]

主题

金豆

积分

Lv1

性别
保密
积分
金豆
鲜花
主题
帖子
注册时间
2015-1-19
11#
发表于 2013-8-31 02:53:13 | 只看该作者 来自: INNA

真有这么神?

官方微信公众号
澳洲同城网官方公众号
微信上也能找工作,找房子?关注万能的同城网官方公众号 localsyd,找到你找不到!
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

金豆

积分

Lv1

性别
保密
积分
金豆
鲜花
主题
帖子
注册时间
2014-8-17
12#
发表于 2013-8-31 12:54:30 | 只看该作者 来自: INNA

绝对不骗人。

另外,我觉得你的签名中的“current  1st IELTS preparing”  应该改成 currently 吧,否则语法错误。

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

金豆

积分

Lv1

性别
保密
积分
金豆
鲜花
主题
帖子
注册时间
2014-9-1
13#
 楼主| 发表于 2013-8-31 19:05:27 | 只看该作者 来自: INNA

我考G类

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

金豆

积分

Lv1

性别
保密
积分
金豆
鲜花
主题
帖子
注册时间
2014-9-1
14#
 楼主| 发表于 2013-9-1 02:05:55 | 只看该作者 来自: INNA

感谢格斗士支持!!这就去百度。。。

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

金豆

积分

Lv1

性别
保密
积分
金豆
鲜花
主题
帖子
注册时间
2014-12-4
15#
发表于 2013-9-1 07:32:59 | 只看该作者 来自: INNA

可以早点考啊,基础蛮好的

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

金豆

积分

Lv1

性别
保密
积分
金豆
鲜花
主题
帖子
注册时间
2014-9-1
16#
 楼主| 发表于 2013-9-1 09:58:32 | 只看该作者 来自: INNA

感谢鼓励啊!!我也想DIY,但对政策一片茫然啊

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

金豆

积分

Lv1

性别
保密
积分
金豆
鲜花
主题
帖子
注册时间
2014-9-1
17#
 楼主| 发表于 2013-9-1 17:05:38 | 只看该作者 来自: INNA

剑8,testA

Task 1

Dear Michael,

I am glad to inform you that I have moved to a new house in Beijing, As I have always complained to you that the noise around my old place are gradually driving me crazy and the traffic congestion glued lazily on my daily commute route just made me  want to kill myself everyday. And also the poluted air I have to breath all the time evenually make me set up my mind to leave my old place and move to the suburb house and do some self-employed agriculture work to make my all ends meet.

My new residence covered 600 m2 including the yard , garden and a mini- swimming pool. The house is a newly built two floor constrution which has five bedrooms and a big living room. Also It has a small gym in the second floor. We can arrive the rive nearby in like 10 minutes. Fishing in a sunny afternoon is my most recent hobby now.

My dear friend, your vist would be the most delightening event since my movement. In fact, we going to open a new house warm-up party on the coming Saturday, The party will open at 11:00am that day. Hope to see you then

Yours sincerely

Jason
08.28th. 2013

Task2

There are more and more travelling world-wide currently as the consequence of a multiple reasons.

Firstly, The development of aviation technologies and also the competition within civil aviation business have made the long term trip not only much less bewiltering/ torching than before but far more economical both in money and in time are concerned.

Secondly, with the presentation of globalization and the boom of international trade, most evidently the emerging of giant multinational corporations, People need to travel for business or for work more and more frequently.

Thirdly, the fast economic development in the countries of big population, like China and India, has significantly expand the cross-national tourism industry. More Chinese and Indian go abroad for sightseeing and more traditional developed countries tourist come to China and India to visit these brand new ancient places as well.

I think there are a lot of benefits for travelers in our time.businessman or companies can explore their market in a much wider range than ever before with a reasonable traveling cost. For those who enjoy travelling. They can come to more sights and experience more different cultures in relatively short time. These would just make it like they could broaden the width of their life as well prolong their life span.

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

金豆

积分

Lv1

性别
保密
积分
金豆
鲜花
主题
帖子
注册时间
2014-9-1
18#
 楼主| 发表于 2013-9-1 23:57:50 | 只看该作者 来自: INNA

TASK 1

Dear Sir or Madam,

I have bought some electritions from your shop on the 20th. of August. All of the equipments work well except a microwave-oven which just make the noise like thousands of bees flying in my kitchen. Even though it runs well in your shop. I tried it like 10 times with nothing in it. The noise is still there. And, more unfortunately, the oven do not even heat food then.

I contacted the service of your shop the next morning. One of your service employees answered my phone and asked me to describe the problem of the oven. I think she made some record and she promised to send a engineer to my place within a week. But nothing happened during the next week. So I called your aftersale service again and a man answered my phone. He asked my problem and my adress again and promised to send someone to check it in my place in a week, I waited another week for nothing now.

So I bother you with this letter hoping that you can push the procedure of handling the problem of my oven and make sure your employees can keep their promises. I will wait till this Friday for your shop's concrete movements in this issue, otherwise I will have to ask the help from the relevant customers' right organization.  Looking forward from your respnse.

Best regards,
Michael

TASK 2
There is a controversy that if we should separate boys and in different schools or we should educate them together in same schools.

People who believe that boys and girls should be educated separately suggest reasons as below.

Firstly, students who study in mono-sexual school can focus more on their development rather than spending a lot of time and energy on attracting the opposite  sex in the mixed schools. Secondly, Students study in the school of single sex will have higher opportunity to choose the subject they are really fond of without the consideration of the traditional idea that some subjects, like physics,  are for male and some other subjects , like language or music, are for female. Thirdly, Schools of all female students can more easily organize courses like knitting or cooking while the male schools can easily organize lectures of military or some PE like boxing or some other X-Sport.

The others suppose that mixed schools have its unbeatable advantages than the single sex ones with reasons like students are better prepared for the real society psychologically as they already lived in the mini-society which also consist of male and female.

In my opinion, Sexually separated schools have its merits in developing students' personal talents while mixed schools can help their students prepare for their future adult life better. So parents or students themselves deserve to have the option of both separated schools as well as normal mixed schools.

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

金豆

积分

Lv1

性别
保密
积分
金豆
鲜花
主题
帖子
注册时间
2014-9-1
19#
 楼主| 发表于 2013-9-2 04:21:11 | 只看该作者 来自: INNA

TASK 1

Dear sir or Madam,

I am a weekly routine buyer in your supermarket as I reside in the same district to your supermarket.

I was quite satisfied with not only the goods but the service quality in your shop until this small accident happened with me in your shop this morning. The situation is like this.

I was picking my daily usage like sugar and coffee in the aisle. And unnoticeablly a package dropped off from the upper level of the shelf . The package hitted my shoulder unfortunately. I was sitting and waiting there for help for like 20 minutes before the staff of your supermarket came.

They helped me to the clinic and accompanied me home. But, anyway, what happened to me is frustrating and quite dangerous potentially. It is totally spoiled this week end of mine.

To prevent these kinds of things to happen again, I sincerely suggest you to make some moves in the place security management and also to make a better policy of emergency responding.

Yours sincerely,

Michael

TASK2

People used to be so versatile that many of them were able to do a multitude of crafts' works such as making their own clothes or repairing household facilities.

However, with the time going, seldom people can make or repair these things by themselves any more.

There are overlapped reasons on these this consequence. Firstly, with the development of mass production, there are far more house-hold products of decent quality than before. So the price for these stuffs became lower as the supply increased.

Secondly, labor forces are allocated by different industries far more deeply and overwhelmingly now. people became more focus in the fostering of their abilities in some specific region so that they can be more competent in their future job hunting.

Thirdly, the development of global economy has boomed the global passion of pursuit on fashion. People today need clothes and other stuffs not for its functional features only but for others like manifesting personal social status or just special personality which embodied in some specific brand.

In my country, the situation can be the best sample of this global trend. Self-support crafts works were disapearing rapidly with the pace of economy and mass production development. Hand made stuffs are far more a art or some very special presents nowadays in my homeland. As a developing courtry, There are still a vast area of China, the west part particularly, where people still need to make things for themselves. Generally, the situation in my country is quite unbalanced comparing the west parts to the east parts.

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

金豆

积分

Lv1

性别
保密
积分
金豆
鲜花
主题