公告:为给大家更好的使用体验,同城网今日将系统升级,页面可能会出现不稳定状态,由此给您带来的不便,敬请谅解!
升级时间:2016-7-24 11:00 -- 2016-7-24 15:00

澳洲同城网

查看: 25801|回复: 52
打印 上一主题 下一主题

[雅思杂谈] 挑战八炸,结果。。。

[复制链接]

主题

金豆

积分

Lv1

性别
保密
积分
金豆
鲜花
主题
帖子
注册时间
2014-9-26
跳转到指定楼层
楼主
发表于 2014-10-24 19:25:06 | 显示全部楼层 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式 来自: INNA

马上注册,结交更多同城好友,享用更多功能!

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有帐号?立即注册

x

对于英语一直信心满满的我,今天当看到成绩时,MY GOD, 简直不敢相信自己的眼睛:

L8.5,R8.0 ,W6.0,S6.5 O7.5

当时考完,对作文自己感觉非常好,还暗自庆幸遇到一个喜欢的题目(网络和手机的大量使用是否会降低人的面对面的交流能力),没想到只有6分。口语也正常发挥,居然上不了7。

复议是肯定的,但估计能复议到8炸的可能是很小了。

已报名12月底,再战雅思,挑战八炸。

免责声明
澳洲同城网是一个免费的公共信息平台,网站内容由网友自由发布,发布者拥有所发布信息的版权同时承担相应责任; 若所发布信息侵犯了您的权利,请反馈给澳洲同城网,我们核实后将进行相应处理!
官方微信公众号
澳洲同城网官方公众号
微信上也能找工作,找房子?关注万能的同城网官方公众号 localsyd,找到你找不到!
回复

使用道具 举报

主题

金豆

积分

Lv1

性别
保密
积分
金豆
鲜花
主题
帖子
注册时间
2014-9-26
沙发
 楼主| 发表于 2014-10-27 17:25:51 | 显示全部楼层 来自: INNA

我会在复议信中附一封我的说明和要求,一定要为一个公正的评分讨个说法。  这次复议只会有两个结果,要么雅思评委彻底颠覆我对英语写作和口语交流的水平判断,或者,我来彻底颠覆雅思评委对中国考生的偏见和傲慢态度。

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

金豆

积分

Lv1

性别
保密
积分
金豆
鲜花
主题
帖子
注册时间
2014-9-26
板凳
 楼主| 发表于 2014-10-29 02:29:33 | 显示全部楼层 来自: INNA

Below is the letter I sent to IELTS requesting for a re-marking

Dear Sir/ Madam:
I understand that IELTS has a good reputation in the world for its objectivity and standardization, and with all respects, I have to admit that I was so surprised to find out that my writing and speaking are graded so low at 6.0, 6.5 respectively.
As a keen English learner since teenager, I have a regular and intensive exposure on English via BBC, VOA and many other online resources, and I have been working in top 100 multi-national companies for almost 10 years, where English is the working language.
Right now, I need 8’s for all four parts of IELTS, in order to get a chance to move to a better place for me and my family, where a clean and free air could be breathed.  What I am in desperate need to know is, if possible, could you please advise that where and why I lost points in the writing and speaking parts(better with my writing and recording of my speaking attached). Please understand that this is really important for me to identify my weakness which I don't notice by myself, and try to improve the next time I sit in  IELTS test in case my target score not achieved.
I know that many IELTS takers, especially in China, prepare for the test by memorizing model answers, using template, things like that.  But I am not one of them. I swear that every word in my writing and speaking is a direct output of my thinking on the spot.
A fair and standardized IELTS scoring is critical for every IELTS taker, as even the smallest difference of 0.5 point could have a so profound impact on them that could shatter their life-long dreams.   
Your kind and careful reassessment and feedback are highly appreciated.
Sincerely,

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

金豆

积分

Lv1

性别
保密
积分
金豆
鲜花
主题
帖子
注册时间
2014-9-26
地板
 楼主| 发表于 2014-10-31 02:58:09 | 显示全部楼层 来自: INNA

还没等到雅思评委来颠覆我的价值观,你们几个移友已经快做到了。
谢谢各位回复,特别是指出我的语法错误的几位。
想起两句诗:不识庐山真面目,只缘生在此山中。
欢迎各位继续挑毛病。

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

金豆

积分

Lv1

性别
保密
积分
金豆
鲜花
主题
帖子
注册时间
2014-9-26
5#
 楼主| 发表于 2014-11-4 06:49:47 | 显示全部楼层 来自: INNA

复议结果出来了, 写作涨了0.5分
后面回忆下,当时作文可能有点跑题了。

这段时间集中精力抓写作, 各位大神帮忙看看下面这篇习作:

Some people believe that the best way to improve the general well-being of schoolchildren is to make physical education compulsory in all schools. Others, however, think that this would have little effect on overall health and that other measures are needed.
Discuss both these views and give your own opinion.

It is a frequent topic of discussion on how to improve the overall well-being of schoolchildren. Some people suggest that compulsory physical education is the best approach, while others think there could be better ways to achieve that. In this essay I will analyze both arguments and aim to find out a comprehensive solution to this issue.

It is true that a compulsory physical education at school could benefit students in a number of ways. Apparently more physical exercise means better physical fitness, and this is particularly important considering the worrying fact that a growing number of children spend much of their spare time on watching TV and playing computer games. Furthermore, sports activities contribute to the development of social and teamwork skills. For example, playing football in a team allows students to learn how to communicate with each other and work together in order to win a game.

That is not to say that physical education alone could improve the overall well-being of the students, there are other equally important measures that help to fulfill the purpose. Firstly, students should be encouraged to join more after-school activities, such as volunteer work and public events. An active engagement in the surrounding communities is beneficial for young people to cultivate a strong sense of responsibility towards society and a spirit of caring to the people in need.  Secondly, to better prepare schoolchildren for their future career, the curriculum might be adjusted regularly to be in alignment with the fast changing requirements of the highly competitive job market.

In my opinion, the well-being of a student refers to a well-rounded development on many aspects of human qualities, including intellectual, emotional, social as well as physical. Therefore, a concerted and comprehensive approach is preferred to tackle this issue, rather than focusing on physical education alone.

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

外汇平台
金牌家政
汽车网

wuliu
你想了解我们吗?
联系我们
关注我们
官方微博 官方Facebook 官方Twitter